Saturday, January 31, 2009

Lazy Night


So if you can tell (from the picture) Ted and I are babysitting the Bianco's (our friends) dogs while they are in Georgia for the weekend.

Ted had "Menrichment" tonight with the elders quorum (they were doing guy stuff like playing video games and eating pizza).  So the th
ree girls and I stayed home and had a lazy night.

Whenever they usually get together they are all over the place playing all the time.  But as you can tell from the picture they were sleeping and being lazy with me :)
This is our "little" Lola - I love her!

This is little Mocha

This is little Emmy Lou she is Lola's bestest bud but don't tell Mocha!


2 comments:

nathalia said...

They look like good company and really cozy! I'll trade ya - a lazy evening for a night of poli sci reading! ;)

Eric and Caralee said...

ohhh, cute dogs just make me melt. You and Ted (and the Bianco's) are so lucky! Thanks so much for your comment on my last post, I love you! I'm doing much better now.