Monday, April 20, 2009

Arizona here we come!

Yes that is right!  We are moving back to the big AZ end of June and can't wait!  We have lots of family there and can't wait to hang out with our AZ friends again!  We will miss Philly and the connections we made here and will have to come back a lot for sealings, and to see new babies (I think about 20 girls in our ward are prego right now!) and to see the temple once it is built!  They can't get rid of us that easily!  

We selling a lot of our furniture pack up our truck with a little Uhaul trailer and drive cross country just Ted, me and Lola!  How fun!   

10 comments:

Angela said...

I still can't believe you're really leaving, but I"m so excited for you! How exciting! (Jeff had a great time last night too :)

nathalia said...

Wha-hat!?

Unexpectedly exciting news... but sad for us here in Philly!!!

Changes are always exciting.

MaryAnn said...

What!? I am so sad. :( What will we do with out you? I understand though. Let me know if I can do anything to help you prepare for the move. It will probably be a nice change to be so close to Ted's family though.

goldfixe said...

Wait..what!? I thought Ted was going to stay and work on his Doctorate? I'm confused but very happy to hear that you guys are coming home!!! You should totally live on campus with us. That would be awesome.

Mike and Amber said...

So the news is true! I'm sad, you're our only close neighbor :( Sounds like you guys are happy though! Keep us posted on furniture you want to get rid of ;D

Kristi said...

Yipee!!! I'm so excited!

Eric and Caralee said...

:( Why do you want to leave me? But I am excited for you guys, it will be awesome to be closer to family. I will miss you soooooo much though. Good thing we have blogger, facebook, and email to keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

its about time that you all came back home! i am so excited!!!:)

Mel said...

Yay! I hope everything goes well with your move!

The Becker Bunch said...

How exciting...we'll have to get together once you get settled...it'll be great to see you guys again! Best of luck with the move!!