Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Valentines Day and Lola's Bath

The day before Valentines day, we were invited to a get together with some of the people from our Spanish Branch.  It was a lot of fun!  I made a Tres Leche cake - one of my first Mexican desserts and it turned out great!

Two of the Young Women and my friend who's name is also Stephanie!



Ted speaking much better spanish than me :)



The whole party



The chefs on the grill




After the party our friends Kurt and Meghan took a few pictures of us we were not too serious so this is the only one that turned out.  Can I just say the 6 days a week working out is paying off for Ted!?  And I am getting there...

Today I bathed Lola, and it is hard work!  She is 50 lbs!



Her super white coat



After I bath her she is ALWAYS super hyper
And on a side note: for me it is weird to see her without her collar



The new collar and leash I bought for her
Very girly so people won't call HER a him, ha ha!



Last but not least a treat for being good
Lola is shaking my hand to get it

Lola is my baby!  

3 comments:

Kristi said...

You guys look great! Lola's collar is so cute.

Eric and Caralee said...

50 lbs! Wow, Lola is soo cute! Yes, I honestly don't know how I could have survived this winter without the Jeep, I don't think I would ever dare not have four wheel drive...:) Love ya!

Frost Fam said...

She is so cute! We are so looking forward to you guys coming out our way! Lola and Bella will be good friends.