Sunday, April 25, 2010

Cakes!


Ok so I am back!  Living again!  I was pretty sick for awhile there but feeling much more alive again.

This past week was Ted's Mom's Birthday.  I decided to make her a cake and decorate it.

I have this amazing friend, Domanique, who is an incredible decorator and so she helped me.

It was a 3 layer German Chocolate Cake with Pecan-Coconut Filling.  The frosting is a buttercream and so good!  The cake turned out better than I thought (my skills are some times limited in the craft area) and I really have been excited about doing more!



Domanique decorated the cake below and I made the actual cakes.  My passion is baking so I can't think of a better arrangement!  She is incredible!  If you are in the Phoenix area and need a cake she is great!  And loves to do any theme!

She made the tiara and everything!  Beautiful and delicious!

2 comments:

Domanique said...

Oh stefanie, you are too sweet!

Eric and Caralee said...

Looks awesome! I'm glad you're feeling better :) xoxo