Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Car Show

Ted and I were able to go on a double date to the Scottsdale Car Show.  They have it every Saturday night.  People from all over bring their cars.  It was really fun to see what people had done to them.

Ted didn't get to see his dream car - a Karmann Ghia - but we saw some great cars.

I like this one, cute and little


Ted says I like expensive or red neck cars...ha ha I guess he didn't realize he married a redneck after 6  years, I thought he already knew!




This one has a 100 Club sticker on it.  This is a charity club Ted's Dad is on the board of directors for.  It helps police officers and firemen's families who loose their loved one in the line of duty.


Red Neck?  I say cool!


Ted was dying - Back to the Future in real life!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

We had so much fun that night! So many cool cars to see! Maybe one day, we can each get one to actually drive! :)