Sunday, March 6, 2011

Update!

Finally an update! Here is what we have been up to lately....

Yesterday was my b-day, it was a great day! 
Ted re-did a table for me, I have wanted this for some time.  He spent his day (that he should have taken to do homework) and did a ton of physical labor for me!

Getting serious about it

Paint all over his hands...using my acetone to take it off

Finished product.  The chairs were from our previous table (they are antiques from my great aunt)  The round table fits perfectly for the space and it all ties together nicely!

Everyone asked me who makes my bday cake.....Well I make sooo many cakes I like ice cream for my b-day treat, I see waaaayyy too many cakes!  Ted made it all fancy for me with andes mints for candles :)

Friday night Ted took me to dinner, I got dressed up and met him on his dinner break.  I am showing you my butterfly ring he got me :)

Last night we went out again.  

Ted's parents are so thoughtful they lent us their treadmill to make me nice and healthy.  It may sound weird but exercise is what keeps me healthy since my blood was compromised.

Loving the treadmill Ted had to move...ha ha it took forever to get it inside our house...but it is here!

Made Ted a Nojito...a Mojito with no alcohol

Been taking care of poor Lola a lot lately.  She completely pulled out one of her nails.  I am holding her so Ted can wrap her leg...she hates being on her back she just freezes ha ha!

We have seen a lot of this around the house....when she pulls off her bandage

And lots of her sleeping and being sad :(

Enjoying the amazing AZ Sunsets and clear skies!

Love driving across the reservation

Ted looking dapper driving me to church today in the Ghia....he told me after this pic...you take to many pictures!!!

4 comments:

Bizzle said...

Love it! Glad you had a great week :)

jlbunting.com said...

What a great day for a birthday! Guess what, I FINALLY added your blog to my reader. I'm sooooo slow.

Kristi said...

Yeah! Sounds like you had fun. We want to have you guys over for dinner sometime this month. Let me know what weekends work for you. The only thing we have planned right now is Toad the Wet Sprocket on the 25th, so any other Friday or Saturday is wide open for us. Let me know!

Tyler & Bekah said...

I must say, 27 looks amazing on you! Glad you had a great weekend! Church just isn't the same without you. Come on...you know you and Ted want to move into one of our spare bedrooms:) You can pay rent with your baking. Deal?