Sunday, April 17, 2011

Busy week!

Ted and I had a busy week!

I got locked in the house!  Yep that's right IN Ted and I had to use the window for a day and a half until the repair guy could fix the door...Ted only had to come in and out once....he isn't as nimble as I am :)
But he was a good sport going to work out the window!

My friend and I made cake pops...so good!  I sent some to work with Ted for an early easter treat.

One of my prescriptions for my health (actually from a doctor) is to sit in the sun or go tanning it helps with my blood flow...this is such a hard life!  Yesterday it was over 90 here!

It gets lonely at the pool by myself so I brought an old friend :)  a Libertarian one!

Last night Ted got busy on a whim finishing our back patio doesn't it look great!!??
Fountain and all!  I love the sound!

Me distracting Lola from Ted working out back, she hates people out there!  She is shaking my hand :)

Ted worked SO hard!  And now I have an outside place to hang out in!

Lola would not go potty after we changed the patio sooo much! 

I was getting a kick watching Ted try to force her out the door

So funny!
She finally went and today she loves it out there!

1 comment:

Bizzle said...

What a hard life out by the pool ;) Love the cute pictures of Lola!