Friday, February 6, 2009

Fun Babysitting!

I got to have the Wilstead kid's over at my house yesterday...I had so much fun!  I let them play out in the snow...with out thinking that they didn't have snow clothes...so yes they got all wet.


So...I put them in my capri workout pants and shirts and threw their clothes in the dryer 
(now I am thinking like a mom!)


While the clothes were drying Lola, Paige, and Parker watch a movie and snuggled in my chair


Yes they did bring in a lot of snow with them...but it all melted and was easy to clean up!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

How cute - looks like you guys had fun! Oh, and I love the pic of the kids in your workout clothes!

Michael and Shelley said...

It looks like you all had a fun time together. I especially like the picture of Lola with her friends!