Saturday, February 7, 2009

Temple and Sister Visit in D.C.


Today we went down to D.C. where we went to the temple, got to see the Tyson's and then got to go to dinner with my big sister!  It was a busy day but we had a blast.  In the picture it is us with our Bishop who jumped in the photo as we were taking it, thanks to Jeremy Rogers for taking the pictures.

I forgot my camera for our dinner double date, sorry mom!  But we had a really good time chatting and hanging out with my big sister Brittany and her hubby.  I have missed her and her husband Jeff! 


2 comments:

Wehoos said...

Cute pix! That's nice you could meet up w/ your sister and bro-in-law. I have to tell you, i LOVE the Edwin McCain songs, I'll Be and Could Not Ask For More! Very nice choices!

Michael and Shelley said...

Stef, I am so glad you got to meet up with your sister yesterday. Also, I love the new picture you put up. You guys are such a cute couple!