Wednesday, June 17, 2009

MBA Graduation Week

Ted's 8th grade students graduated this week!  It was truly a week of celebrating.  How fun!  

Tuesday night was the dinner dance (like a prom).  The girls were all gussied up and the boys looked handsome.  Here are a bunch of pictures...I took almost 300...here are just some!

The whole group, man they made me feel old, they had SO much energy...was I like that?


Every day Ted (or should I say "Mr.") welcomed his students with a hand shake.  All the boys wanted pictures with "Mr." shaking his hands!

Ten of the students rented a Escalade Limo, we got to sit in it, it was Ted's first time in a limo.

My favorite twins, they always dress alike it is so cute!

All the handsome boys with Ted, me, and Ms. Radway.

All the teachers that made this year possible, way to go!

So cute :)

Not only did I take LOTS of pictures, all the kids probably beat me!

Ted's "next door class neighbor" Mr. Pascal.

All the staff and teachers at the dance.

All the girls were crushing over Ted, I took tons of pictures like this just with different girls.

One of the cutest couples, they were dressed alike, CUTE!

I think my favorite  picture.

The latino group dancing, really cool, wish I could "shake it" like that!

Wow!

Ted and Ms. Radway doing the Electric Slide.
I prefer watching (the camera was a good cover for my two left feet!)

Luis the stud with Ms. Radway, he was behind the fancy limo.

No comments: