Wednesday, May 27, 2009

34-46 Days left...

34-46 Days Left,

(Beware of a long post)

Ok I know I am a TOTAL slacker and even got messages from some of you telling me to post more on my count down of Philly days, so for the past few days I have been thinking of something that we would miss 12 days worth so that it would be really really good.  

So with 34 through 46 days left we will miss...

Sundays in Philly and the Logan Ward!

Yes that is right all of you Logan Warders or past members (like Mike and Shelley!) we will miss those crazy yet wonderful days packed full of meetings, baptisms, on the spot lessons, picking people up, dropping people off and much much more!  

Here is Shelley's Baptism day with her and Mike and the missionaries that made it possible.
I already posted this picture awhile ago but this is a picture of Steve and his children, we will miss the great families we have met here!

Don't forget about our amazing callings!  Ted has held two callings since we have been here: for the first few months he was the building coordinator and then he became Elder's Quorum President.  I have held about five different callings, not to mention four at once!  One of my favorites was girls camp director, we had a blast planning and going to girls camp! 

I also was able to be a youth camp leader which was great and really helped me to get to know the Young Men and Women in our ward.  They are amazing young people with such talent!

This is me with the Young Women and Lincoln Dobson preparing for one of our many fundraisers we did.

This is Ted and Lola one Sunday night trying to unwind after a day of long meetings and before he was off to another Priesthood Leadership meeting.  He really was amazing with all those meetings and time he spent on the Logan Ward.

So that is it for now, I really will be better about posting but in the 12 day hiatus Ted's parents and friend Austin came in town and left, Ted graduated, I started to get serious about packing and I have now been obsessed with reading anything I can get my hands on (if you know me - VERY out of the ordinary, but hey maybe I am maturing with age!). 

1 comment:

Michael and Shelley said...

Hooray, you finally posted!! I am so excited to read it! The Logan Ward is unlike anything else I have seen or experienced in my short time as a member. It will be missed for all that it is and represents. I think the ward might miss you two a bunch too!