Tuesday, June 22, 2010

El Segundo



** Population:  16,033 + 2 more on Friday!
** Location: Santa Monica Bay (South LA area)
** Weather: Highest year round 75, Lowest 55


Distance to beach - 5 minute bike ride!

El Segundo!



Our new house we rented with a backyard for Lola!
Yes a house!  With no walls connected to anyone else!  That's a first for us!



Santa Monica Beach 15 minutes away




Part of a 23 mile bike trail that goes from Redondo beach up the coast to Malibu!
I need a beach cruiser!  


We move Friday!  Can't wait!

We will miss Arizona so much!  Especially the family and friends we are leaving behind, I just hope the beach will be incentive to visit!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Looks awesome! I'm jealous and I'm going to miss you a lot. I hope we can come visit you sometime.

Michael and Shelley said...

How exciting! I cannot believe you move so quickly, but you guys are pros at this point. Lucky Lola to get her own yard to play in and a beach that is so close!

Eric and Caralee said...

That looks awesome!! I'm excited for your new adventure, we should come and visit and go to The Price is Right!! xoxo

Danica said...

My mom lived in El Segundo for a time while I was growing up. I'm happy for you guys! Hope all is well - take care!