Sunday, September 12, 2010

More Visitors! Yea!

This weekend Ted's parents are in town!  We LOVE having them.  They came to help us move in but haven't been back since.  It is fun for them to see our house a little more settled (although we need to hang more pictures, hopefully Ted's sis Amanda can help with that in the next few months, she's great at that type of stuff!)

They came in Thursday and we didn't waste any time we went to Sea World for the 2nd time with them this summer.  Ted even got me to ride on a roller coast, wow I must be feeling better and must love him a lot!

Barely tall enough :)


Valrie showing you the Polar Bear in the Cave he was HUGE!


We went to a show there that featured common household pets.  It was AMAZING (pot belly pigs, dogs of all variety, cats, and birds)!  They have all been rescued from local shelters and can all do incredible tricks!  Jack and Valrie are in front of the show :)


Valrie and I in front of the Penguin exhibit it was cold inside, smelled like fish but SO cool.
Ted and I at the Polar Bears :)  My hair is a mess from getting wet on the roller coaster....




1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I love Sea World!! I can't wait until we can come sometime with you!