Friday, January 28, 2011

7 years!

Monday the 24th was Ted and I's 7 year anniversary!  Does that make me old?
We had a low key night since Ted had to work till after 8.  I made dinner and we went to the hot tub and just relaxed.  Ted is taking me next weekend to The Chart House.  He is so sweet.  He is taking me there because it is across the lake from the resort we had our Arizona reception at 7 years ago.  We can look at where we were 7 years ago and have a fancy dinner.  I am just excited to be able to get dressed up and wear my red heels!

Here is a walk down memory lane:
1.24.2004
Salt Lake City, UT
17 degrees...

Wow...we were young!



Ted being tuff with his roommates.

Love this one.

First month of marriage.

First family trip with the Cross' to San Diego.

Ted's 1st (of 3) graduation!  BYU.
One graduation still to come summer of 2013.  Dr Ted!

Our first trip to the east coast
(What was I thinking with dark hair?)

In Philly.  Wow.  Not looking our best.

Last Sunday in Philly after 2.5 years.

Pictures on UPENN campus to commemorate our east coast stay.

Visiting Utah.

Ted's sister Amanda's wedding Oct 2009
(4 days post major abdominal surgery for me)

Self Portrait after her wedding

The 1st year of Amanda (Ted's sister) and Brannon's now annual Halloween Party
We went as the Amanda and Brannon...


Thanksgiving 2009 in Utah.

2010 Anniversary in Mexico.

2010 Easter.  

Our trip to Cali for Ted's interview for his Doctorate program at Pepperdine.


My first time at Sea Wolrd!  LOVED IT!
Our first week living in Cali

Our short but amazing time living in Cali.

Sept 2010 at our friends wedding.  
Congrats Kurt and Meghan!

In Boston Nov 2010 for a Brazilian wedding!

Thanksgiving 2010 in El Segundo

Dec. 2010.  My first degree!  Finally!

At my graduation party Ted through me!

This is us.  Ted in a sporty classic '66 Karmann Ghia.
I prefer a big '07 Toyota Tacoma
You really can tell a lot about a person when you look at their car :)

Best 7 years of my life!  And I don't think any couple has had as many different looks as Ted and I :)  Here's to staying active, healthy, spontaneous, and living it up!

4 comments:

teresa said...

that was so fun to read, happy anniversary!

nathalia said...

So happy you guys are happy! Congrats to 7 years! You do have a lot of different looks but you are beautiful in all of them!

Eric and Caralee said...

That was SO fun to look at, and by the way you two have always looked great to me!! xoxo

Mel said...

No way you are old! (Otherwise that means we are too!) Happy Anniversary to a great couple!