Thursday, January 27, 2011

Going Ons


Hello!  Ok here is a little update on our lives in AZ as we are starting to finally settle down (still have a ways to go though...)


Arizona Sunsets!  Clear skies!
Something I took for granted the other times we have lived in AZ



Love them!  The sky was orange right before I could take this.  GORGEOUS!  

My new shoes I got at last chance, Lola even likes them! 


Made Ted Chicken Madeira(copycat recipe from my FAVORITE restaurant: The Cheese Cake Factory...YUMM! )
It turned out pretty tasty too!

Another thing we missed about AZ: The Abney Family
Jane LOVES Ted!
This night she told me to be a baby so I was laying down and she was giving me a pretend bottle when she looked at Ted and said "this is our baby Ted," I almost fell off the couch laughing soooo hard!

My new favorite workout pants now that I can fit into them again.
Love working out 6 times a week, feel off the band wagon this week...glad the week is almost over.

Baby sat Ted's parents dogs for the weekend it was fun!  They are cute little snuggle balls.


Ted is enjoying work and doing LOTS of HW.  People ask me how I do it, but they don't realize we have been married 7 years and this is all we know!  We LOVE life!  Hope all is well with you guys!

No comments: