Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Pink!

Ok LOVE L.A.!  We went with some friends, Sarah and Foti, to Pink, a hot dog stand that is famous here, has been since 1940.
(All the stars have been there, check it out: http://www.pinkshollywood.com/pgz/photos.htm)

Us (well minus me) standing in the 45 minute line, which was so worth it!


Still family owned and operated!  




Not the best shot but you should have seen the size of some of those dogs!



Sarah and I choose the same hot dog:
MULLHOLLAND DRIVE DOG - 10" STRETCH dog grilled onions, grilled mushrooms, nacho cheese & bacon

BEST THING EVER!  

And yes, I ate the whole thing + some onion rings and french fries!  Go ME!


Ted with his reward for the day.  He woke up knowing that we were going, since he counts calories to a T, he added the hot dog this morning and ate around it all day so he could still have enough calories!

Sweet Nectar of life!  

P.S.  If you didn't already know or learn from this post Hot Dogs contend for my favorite of all foods!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh my gosh! Those things are massive! I think if Austin died, this would be his heaven. You two must be related ;) Good job Ted for still sticking to your calories for the day. I'm impressed!

teresa said...

i've seen a LOT of specials about pinks, i'm so jealous, how fun! it looks like you are having a wonderful time in ca!