Monday, July 26, 2010

You Might Be a Mormon If...

You might be a Mormon if….
There is a sign on your front door that asks people to remove their shoes before entering



Ted and I got on a kick tonight at dinner thinking about jokes with the first line 
"You might be a Mormon if..."
Here are a few of our brain children, enjoy!


You might be a Mormon if….
You have ever prayed that the dessert would nourish and strengthen your body

You might be a Mormon if….
You were married before you could legally drink
(I wasn’t even 20!)

You might be a Mormon if….
Game night replaces clubbing

You might be a Mormon if….
Your addiction of choice is food
(I have made 4 cakes, 3 loafs of bread, 4 pans of cupcakes, and a pie this month alone)

You might be a Mormon if….
You have ever added vegetables to your jello

You might be a Mormon if….
Your Saturday activities include canning
(I am going to learn how to can pickles next week!)

You might be a Mormon if….
Sunday dinner always comes out of the crock-pot
(It’s my crutch!) 

2 comments:

nathalia said...

I thought the shoe removal was an Asian thing!

Either way, we do it in our home!

Love you guys!

Unknown said...

Natalie, its Asian (I love that you do that) and I saw it a lot in Hawaii. But growing up in Bountiful it was at all of my friends homes as well! So interesting that different cultures doing things similar for different reasons. Miss you!