Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Our Going Ons

Well nothing too exciting here at the Cross home.  We have had some busy weeks but nothing much to document mostly just school, school and more school.  I am almost done with my school!  I graduate on December 17th after 8.5 years of college at 5 different universities....it's about time ha ha!


We were sick around here for awhile.  Ted got a virus that gave him cold sores down his throat.  The above picture is what his "medication" was.  He kept working out straight through the virus.  Lola and I are trying to stop him at this point.  




Made a few Trader Joe trips for REAL black licorice (it's suppose to heal the cold sores) This car was in the parking lot.  I love it.  I want it. 

Missed the anual Brannon and Amanda Halloween party.  Ted's sister throws a great party!  Her husband loves Halloween so it is fun to celebrate with them, but we were in Cali this year.  
This is the picture from last year's pary, the cross family with baby truman in Julie's (mustard) tummy still.  The hosts of the party are Snow White and Prince Charming.  

I dressed up like a Pirate to hand out handy to the kids (in hopes of not missing AZ way too much).  This is my ARRRRR.  Ted was trying to get me to do it right, it never worked.  
We gave out all that candy in less than 10 minutes!  I hear you have to buy 20+ big bags if you want to last all night.  No one warned us!

Ted's contribution was putting the candy in the bowl.  He didn't dress up....maybe next year.
It is a little weird since we don't have kiddos yet.....maybe next year on that one too!  
Our adoption papers are being filled out as we speak :)

Full shot of the Pirate outfit, it was my little sisters from a few years ago.  My mom even sent me huge gold hoop earrings to wear (you can't tell but they are on) thanks mom!

2 comments:

nathalia said...

A thousand congrats on your upcoming graduation! Way to persevere! You're amazing! And yay on adoption papers going in!

Kristen M said...

How awesome your papers are in. Fingers crossed. You guys will be such amazing parents. I can't wait for you.