Wednesday, May 13, 2009

48 and 47 days left...

With 48/47 days left...

We will miss the cold weather for a small few reasons...one of those reasons is fire!

At our old house we had two fire places, one in our living room which we used often.  It was fun to have a fire going but it also saved A LOT on heat bills.  Plus what is more romantic than snuggling up to a fire your hubby just made?

Here is Ted building one of our first fires in the old house, he always got it going SO much better than me, but I guess he was an Eagle Scout.

This is a really cool picture I took.  It was of ALL the wood that Ted's parents gave us as part of our Christmas gift that year.  If you were wondering, wood is measured in cords.  They gave us not one but two cords and the people came and dumped it out of a big dump truck onto our small driveway and we had to stack it like it is in the picture, with help from a few missionaries we got it done.  Thanks mom and dad!



2 comments:

Eric and Caralee said...

ahh, I love fires too. mmm
By the way, I LOVE your picture, you both look awesome. :)

goldfixe said...

I'm sad because there aren't any updates. What else are you going to miss?