Friday, May 8, 2009

52 days left...

52 days left, 

I am going to do a materialistic post on this one, and something that I will miss more than Ted.

King of Prussia Mall!
For those of you who don't know...this is the second LARGEST mall in America!  Yea!  They have two of a lot of stores because it spans such a large space, and then there are the stores outside the mall and all around, just a great place to be!  I will miss it!  But I think Ted will live without the long waits outside women's clothing stores and carrying bags around and telling me I look great in anything I try on just to get out of there!  Ha ha~!

3 comments:

Aileen Taylor said...

i miss that place dearly... just like i miss you! :)

teresa said...

True that! I love that place. This is a sweet idea Stefanie, you're going to be so missed.

Kim Millard said...

I spent way too much time and money at this place. I will miss it as well!