Thursday, May 7, 2009

53 days left in Philly...

Well I was going to wait to do this one till one of the last ones, but I decided because of yesterdays post (and all the food places we have visited with them) that I would do it a few times.  Yes that is right, we will miss the amazing, talented, and loving Bianco's!  

Mike and Shelley have been great friends to us and I think an inspiration to the whole ward.  They are great people with a lot to teach us, so we better soak up a lot of Bianco time before we leave because we have a lot to learn if we want to grow up to be like them one day!  


1 comment:

Michael and Shelley said...

You are going to make me cry, getting all sappy on me! We are going to miss you guys a lot too. Oh, and don't think that we haven't been able to learn from you two as well...it has been a great friendship!