Monday, May 4, 2009

The last days in Philly...

Ok, so I know it is still 56 days away, but Ted and I are leaving a city we have loved living in!  While we are really excited to move back to warm Arizona, it still will leave us missing good old Philly and the many things that go on here.  

So....

This is why I have decided to try to post every day till we leave, something that we will miss when we live back on the west coast.  I will count backward from #56 and hopefully will get one everyday, if I remember!  Moving means you are busy!  And not to mention Ted's parents and good friend Austin will be coming out next week for Ted's graduation.

Here we go -

56 days to go, 

~Seasons~


This is just a cute picture of Lola I found while looking through my old photos, sorry got side tracked...(nothing new for me :)  )
Yes that is right Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter,  we will miss them all!  
In Arizona they only have one season: WARM.
Not that we are complaining about always being tan, going to the pool, and never wearing a heavy jacket, but we will miss the leaves like in these photos at our old house we had to rake ALL the time, and we will miss the snow.  We will miss the tulips and flowers in the spring and the rainy days with no sun that seem to span over weeks (ok maybe not those no sun days) but you get the point!  We will miss our Philly!

1 comment:

7777777 said...

Stefi / Ted

The first picture w/ your longer hair needs to be sent to a NY modeling agency. Great pictures and fun comments! The west needs the Cross's back home..
Love,
Dad