Monday, February 7, 2011

Cupcake Decorating, and small visitors :)

Ted's cousins Katie and Beth came over this weekend to decorate cupcakes.  We had a ton of fun!  We decided to start a craft day once a month...Katie your house is next you better be ready :)

Katie and Beth hard at work!

Lola hard at work....

Messy but very used kitchen

Katie really was amazing at the flowers

Katie and Beth being good sports about pictures


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now eat your hard out Philly friends!
Yes that is right I got to baby sit the little Dobson's Saturday afternoon!  
How lucky am I??!!
Tessa isn't a baby any more...so talkative and full of personality!

Lincoln is SO grown up he makes me feel OLD!
He decorated the cutest cupcakes

Lincoln's cupcakes.  From left to right: a piece of pizza, tessa's butterfly, a flower Lincoln made just like Katie's :), a tree with clouds, and a blue and pink easter egg.  

Lincoln and Tessa watching netfix movies on our bed

Tessa is a ham!  I love her!  She reminds me a ton of Alyssa!
She drew a picture (that had to be with a pink pen) and step back and squealed: "SO CUTE!!"

I feed them A LOT of popcorn.  After the first batch they asked: "can we have more?"  At first I said no, but then I realized why did I care?  I am the FUN babysitter so I just kept popping more and more!  Ha ha best part of not being parents and getting to spoil little kiddos!

Later that night Ted and I went to the Grand Canyon University Bball game!  Pictures to come soon!

7 comments:

nathalia said...

Oh man! I am jealous that you got to see the Dobsons! And jealous of your mad decorating skills!

Kim Millard said...

I am jealous you got to see those cute kiddos! And thanks for posting photos since Alyssa is not very good at it! ;)

The Homely Animal said...

Oh, I love those little Dobsons!! So lucky!!
-Bann

Brett and Lauren said...

Such cute kids! Good job with the cupcakes!

Colby and Alyssa said...

Ha, ha, leave it to someone ELSE to post pictures of my kids since I don't ever get around to it. Thanks for watching them Stefanie. P.S. Now I know why they threw up all the popcorn when we got home.
P.P.S. JUST KIDDING!

Stefanie Cross said...

Ha ha! At least I didn't have to clean it up.... :) Best part of being the baby sitter! You send them home to do the gross stuff :)

Ashley said...

sooo cute! and im pretty jealous your house is all moved into and youve only been here a month!!!!!!!!!!