Thursday, February 10, 2011

Valentines Day Love

I am never a huge Holiday celebrator.  Growing up my little sister always did all the decorating and Ted doesn't get all festive either.  But this is going to change!  My friend from our time at BYU has the cutest blog, she is SO talented!  She has posted a bunch of stuff for valentines day including the 14 days of Valentines (which I am actually doing for Ted, you should be so proud!)  Although I am not, and will not EVER be as crafty as Megan, she is a big hep to me in my efforts to get more festive :)


Last night at about 10:30 pm, Ted still had an hour or two of HW.....so I started on my Valentines day presents for his family:  S'more hearts!

Finished product...my camera was out of batteries so these are with my phone...

Love them!  They are good too!

Took awhile to get the right technique 

Strawberry and Regular marshmallows 

This is the best way I found to cut the graham cracker

Watching castle to keep me company :)



Yumm!


Changed up the phrase little since it was for girls :)

More Castle :)

No comments: