Saturday, February 12, 2011

More Cake!

Yes that is right another cake!  And that is just a warm up for the month I have at least one more this month (for Ted and I's nephew that is going to kick you know what!)

I was honored to do this cake for my close friend.  She is our hairdresser - the hair DiVinci of hair as I call her! and Ted and I have been lucky enough to get close to her and her daughter the last year.  We LOVE them!  They are truly family to us.

Katrina's mom had a birthday this weekend.  All of Katrina's brothers and sisters flew in from all over to celebrate this bday.
Thanks to Ted's sister Julie and my friend Lindsay for helping with the color scheme


The flowers before

In transport


Chocolate cake with whipped cream filling and buttercream icing.  

2 comments:

Tyler & Bekah said...

I love how it turned out! You are AMAZING!

Kristen M said...

My most favorite cake you have made yet. You are getting pretty fancy! Love it